Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in Las Vegas!

My parents and my sister came to Henderson for Thanksgiving! It was so nice to have them, I wish they could have stayed longer. We tried to fit a couple of activities into one day while they were here, so we took them to see the big horn sheep. And the girls went and saw the New Moon, movie. :)

Liza is in stealth mode!
I am thankful for my family, and I can't wait to have my brothers back for future holidays! Our family feels small with them gone.
This is the biggest Christmas tree I have ever seen. We had to get a picture by it!

Update on my girls: Hailey is busy, busy, busy. It really takes all I have to attempt to stay caught up with her. She is so much fun and has been learning a lot of songs at preschool, so, she sings and sings all day long! Oh yes, and she gets into my make-up.


Mia: This girl just warms everyone's heart. She is super sweet and guess what she says? "Momma" It's true, I'm pretty proud. :)

I feel like life is just crazy and hectic right now but I am so glad we have holidays and times where I can take a breather and see all that I am blessed with including all those who we love! Happy Holidays everyone!



4 comments:

The White's said...

WOW, your little girl is BIG and talking?!! Im so happy for you and your family is so cute, even Bub. I love your mom and dad and sister and brothers too. Im glad you had them down for thankx. I hope to see you soon and I miss you.
Love you

hailey said...

Looks like you had a good time even though it was a quick visit! Where did you find that tree?? I need to go see it!

The Bradley Family said...

Mia is growing way to fast and Hailey as always is just cute as a dickens! When you guys come up next let us know and we will come down and see you. Jonas is missing Hailey soooo much! Also I need your address again becasue Jonas got Hailey a little birthday present.

Marianne and Kory said...

It was fun to see you guys over Thanksgiving..even though it was only for a few hours! That Christmas trees is awesome!