Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1+1=4

What do I love most? Cuddling with my babes- Bub, Hay, and Mia! I love this picture! I know some of Mia's toes are hiding but I love it anyway! We had a picture just like this when we lived in Logan without Mia so it had to be updated.
It has been beautiful outside so the girls and I went to a county museum. It reminded me a lot of Utah history museums with old homes to walk through and trains to climb on. Anyway, we all had fun being outside and Hailey got to run around so it was great!

What is her arm doing? Such a little posing queen!
Imagine that, Hailey found a horse. She is our horse girl.
Today I decided to finally get my camera out and shoot. I don't know why but I haven't done this in a really long time. I forgot what I was missing-I love taking pictures. I think the break did Hailey good because she was coming up with all sorts of poses and places to take pics. Yeah-I'm going to have to take advantage of this.
My little Mia. This girl loves to be outdoors. She really is a good girl anyways but you will never see her cry if she is out under the sky.

I love flowers! Thank you Bub!

7 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ahhh, i love all of the pictures. looks like lots of fun and WARM day pictures. we really want to come, but we have some debt and the more we talk the more we wanna come but also, a very cheap trip costs money...so we are still deciding. i think we would have already come, but don't want to get in the way of bubs schooling. we still may change our minds...so we will let you know.

tere said...

I'm so glad you are taking pictures again.
The girls are soooo cute!
You will want to hold on to these memories for life - they make the trip worth living.

The White's said...

Yes your pictures look great!! I love that park you were at it had awesome backgrounds. Your girls are just the best!! I miss you a lot hope your day is good. love you
Addy

hailey said...

Danielle your pictures look awesome! I love the feet one (thats saying a lot since I don't like feet:)and the pictures of Hailey on the steps and by the wheel are my favs.

Melynda said...

It is about time :) I love the first picture...adorable! I also love all the pics of your girls...Hailey cracks me up! Love the one on the green steps! I am glad you finally made it to that museum...it's kind of cool huh?

Charee B Mcclellan said...

hey, do you know where the old barrels are that everyone takes pictures by here in logan? what about the brick wall that you did your family pics last year? or the red door??? i have a couple people that are wondering....and me!

Dream Big Designs said...

Sooo darling! And love the photos!