Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Up to Date







Bub has finished his first year of medical school!!!!! I am so proud of him, it took a lot of hard work and he did great! He just started a part time job at his school to keep him somewhat busy for the summer!

I turned 27 years old---yikes!

Mia had her first Birthday and we celebrated with some friends and family in Utah. Mia is such a cute girl-she walks, has 4 teeth, and is pretty tall.

Hailey graduated from Preschool and a really cute singing program. The funniest part was Hailey was super nervous, so not like her. (Pictures soon to come.)

We closed on our house and we are painting and getting ready to move in. Hurray!

6 comments:

The Bradley Family said...

I can't believe mia is a year old! Did you take those pictures? They are SOOOO cute! Congrats on the house and to Brandon!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ohhh my word..you are now up to date. I love it! sounds like life is going great for you both. I miss you!!! love the pictures also, keep them coming.

Kimberly said...

Cute Cute pics!...hooray on the house too!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

The pictures turned out great! She is such a cutie.:)

Shaun and Maren said...

So stinkin' cute!

The White's said...

I love these pictures soo cute!! She is a doll