Monday, December 6, 2010

I was just so excited!



Here are just a few pictures-more to come! I love having friends who are awesome at photography! We went to this really cool ghost town to take these pictures-tons of fun!

I have been searching for days and days for some of Hailey's old clothes for Mia to use. I found a box full of clothes just Mia's size hidden in our garage. I was sooooo excited. I felt like I just went on a shopping spree and did not spend any money-it was great! So great-that I had totally forgotten what time it was and did not realize Hailey's bus had already passed by to bring her home from school. YEah-I was like 15 min late. I jumped in the car with Mia and drove like crazy-caught up to the bus and found Hailey all sweaty and she said, "Mom, I've been so nervous." Poor girl I felt so bad. So this morning hailey said, "Mom, promise to not forget me today." :(

7 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE your family pics!!!!!!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Those pics are soo cute. I LOVE them. HOT!!! Also that is too funny that you missed the bus. DONT DO THAT AGAIN GIRL...haa haa haa. Just wait, i will do it too i am sure. hee hee

the McLaughlin's said...

Great pics! You guys look so good!

hailey said...

You are the best mommy ever. It makes me happy that you did it so I won't feel bad when I do it in the near future I'm sure.:) Thanks again for watching Jake tonight... you're the best!

tere said...

What a sweet family!

Jen said...

Way cute pics!!! You are one gorgeous momma!! Cute Hailey. It is the worst when you forget something and let them down. Ahhhh mommmy guilt....

Dream Big Designs said...

Your girls are getting so dang big! Love all the gorgeous pictures!