Monday, August 1, 2011

Paparazzi-So Exciting!





I LOVE Paparazzi Accessories. They are so cute and fun and the best part is all items are only $5 each. Most necklaces come with earrings and it is still only $5 for the set. I was at Cedar Hills Days this summer when I first saw Paparazzi and LOVED it so I decided to join. I have to say it feels like Christmas every time I place a order and get new jewelry or hair accessories. I am loving it!!! These accessories makes a perfect give for any occasion or whenever you feel like you deserve to give yourself a reward for all that you do. If anyone is interested in seeing what I have, just let me know. If you want to have a party or get together with some friends, you can free jewelry too.

2 comments:

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

oh, danielle, I think I would love to have a party with some girls in my ward...let me know more about it!
Thanks.
Tara

Thomas, Jesi, and Greyson said...

Can i order online?