Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break in Beautiful Utah

We got to go to Utah for Spring Break and we had a lot of fun!
4 Years ago on Easter Sunday we ate dinner and sang songs at my Dads bedside at the hospital.  He had just been diagnosed and was recovering from surgery.  I remember him talking about how much he loves Easter and about his testimony of our Savior.  It was a good day as we celebrated our saviors resurrection together.
 This Easter was very special to us all.  The importance of the Saviors resurrection is such a blessing in our lives and I think about it often.  We decided to celebrate again as we released 12 balloons with notes up into the sky.  It was a good moment.  
 We got to meet my newest nephew- Knight Longenecker on our trip to Utah.  Grandma Sandra was also visiting Knight, so we got lucky and we were able to spend time with her too. 

My cousin Joseph Wilson and his sweet wife Laura and Daughter Ryan were sealed in the Logan Utah Temple too.  We got to take an awesome trip up to our old stomping grounds- Logan, Utah.  We got to go to the temple, the sealing was beautiful.  We got to visit old friends and spend the night at a hotel with Bub, the girls, Grandma Tere and Eliza.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!

Another happy moment happened in our family this weekend. My little sister got engaged to a great guy, Brad.  I am so happy for these two who are sooooooo cute together.  That will make 3 weddings in 1 year- busy year for everyone, especially my Mom.





Hailey had a dance show for St Patricks Day and Mia wanted to be a part of it so bad:)
It is hard to get both girls to look in one place for long:)  My sweet girls loved Easter at Grandma Tere's home.

3 comments:

tere said...

It was soooo good to have you around this Easter. My emotions have been just below the surface. Even though I have a gashing wound, it's moments like this that provide me with the much needed "balm of Gilead".
Thank you so much for coming!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

It was so great having you back in your old stomping grounds and all! Even if you can't breath here!! haa haa. You are so beautiful and even more so inward! Looks like you had some great times as a family! love you lots lady!

The White's said...

I love your family. So cute. And the soon to be marrieds have awesome awesome pictures.