Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easter at Grandma Tere's



 The girls loved coloring the Easter eggs.  They went through 2 dozen and wanted more.  Then Bub and Uncle Bruce hit the eggs out in the front yard and then the girls went wild.



 Mia was so excited just to find one egg. She wanted to show everyone the prize she had found.  Meanwhile, Hailey was filling her Easter basket as fast as she could.


 Austie, Grandma Tere, Bruce, and Sherpa the dog, (dressed in her Easter Bunny costume).
 The girls are in love with Sherpa.  They keep telling Bub and I that is the kind of dog they want someday.
                                          Our pretty girl is so proud of what she has found.
 There was one more egg so the girls had to rock, paper, scissors to figure out who would get it.


My Mom and I were able to go to the Highland Cemetery and spend some time by my Dad's grave.  Easter time is such a good reminder of what our purpose here on earth is for.  I am so grateful to know that because of our Savior Jesus Christ, I will get to be with my Dad again someday.  We miss him so much but love him even more.

No comments: