Sunday, October 13, 2013

Longenecker Time in Michigan!

Jaymes, Emma, and Aiyana came to visit us over the 4th of July.  We had a ton of fun with them.  We went to 2 different Metro Parks and played on the beach, pools, kayaks, playgrounds, mini golf and sand castle making.  It was a blast.

Hailey loved this girl.  She would have held her forever if she could have.





Details- those are important.  Good job Mia.

The girls were having a castle making contest.  It was Jaymes and Mia againt Hailey.  I think Hailey won the most amazing castle and Mia won the coolest castle.


LOVE


We were all so happy that Bub got to come with us on day 2 of our exploring the Metro Parks.  Bub, the girls and I rented a canoe and went out on a little adventure.



The Crew

This is the face of a little girl that is so happy but so nervous at the same time.  I am so grateful Aunt Emma caught this picture of Mia.  I could just hug this girl forever if she would let me. 

Haha-same face.  "I'm trying to smile but I have butterflies in my stomach."  Hailey is our adventurous and curious girl.  She is up for anything even if she is scared.  Hailey went out later with Uncle Jaymes and Aunt Emma on a paddle boat and they all jumped off of it into the water.  Hailey loved it.

These girls make me laugh out loud.  They are trying to be brave but look at their cute faces.

LOVE

This little monkey thinks this is the coolest park ever.  It probably is.  Hailey will play on here for hours if we let her.

Me, Emma, and Kristen.  It was awesome to see Kristen again.  We had just seen her in Missouri and we got to see her again in Michigan.  It was so fun to spend time with family.

2 comments:

hailey said...

Oh I LOVE seeing all these pictures!!! That is so fun to have a beach close by and the green looks wonderful.:) Miss you beautiful people!!!

Melissa said...

Miss you guys so much!! Looks like you are loving Michigan!!