Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July is Fantastic!

July just screams summer which is why I think it is the greatest month out of the whole year! We had a family reunion at good old Bear Lake. Yes, the water was freezing but we enjoyed making sand castles and spending time with Bub's family as well as my parents.
Our cute Mia was blessed at my parents home with our family and friends around. It was such a great blessing and we loved having people we love to be there. Thanks for everyone's support.
Woops, This picture is in the wrong spot. Anyway, Bub and Logan made an awesome sand castle at Bear Lake.
Bub with his girls at a 4th of July cook out! Yes, we were all wearing jackets because it had been raining and supper windy. We still saw fireworks that night! Bub and Hailey also got to go to the Real soccer game and Hailey was so excited to see fireworks that night too.
Poor Hailey. She was playing with an exercise rubber band and it snapped at her right on the lip. I thought she needed stitches but bub did some work on her and now you can not even see a scar. Promise!
Hailey wanted me to paint her fingernails and I told her to hold still so her fingers could dry. Yep, she fell asleep. I put her to bed after I took this picture-promise!
We love Tony's Grove, it is so beautiful! We took Bub's brother, Logan, to hike around the little lake. He took this picture for us! Man we are going to miss Logan and Logan canyon when we move.
Cute Hailey!
Me and my girls!

Like I said I love July!

1 comment:

The White's said...

your july was, well still will be awesome. I loved all of the pics. I think your lips looked like it killed. and I really like the family pic that Logan took!! Well next time you need your girl to get to bed, just paint her nails, maybe i will try that with rio.