Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh so Feminine!

You would think that having 3 girls and only 1 boy in a home would make your home nice and sweet and full of fun experiences. Well my experience just the other day was anything but dainty. Hailey has some weird fascination where she like to watch Mia get her diaper changed. So, I was changing Mia's diaper and I was just about done when she sneezed. And what comes out at the same time? Poop. Yep, she got it all over me, not just my clothes but my arms too. Anyway, Hailey starts gagging like crazy and I was trying to tell her to get out of the room- then Hailey decides to throw up! Yes that was on me too!

Wow, there is nothing like being a Mom, but I truly love it!

4 comments:

The White's said...

O man, Cameron and i are laughingm but we are sad for you.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ahhhh aaron and i are laughing but sad for you! i love stories like these they make life interesting! i love you guys and are going to miss you like crazy! thanks for all of the fun these last few years!

The Bradley Family said...

sorry that happened but I really can't stop laughing over this one! The joys of being a mother!

Gowdies said...

Soooo funny! hope all is well.