Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's National Geographic

There is an awesome park in boulder city, which is 10 min. from where we live, where hundreds of big horn sheep come down from the mountains and graze, fight, and yes as Hailey learned, they mate! It's totally National Geographic right in front of you, it's crazy!

"What are those things" Mia's eye's were huge the whole time just looking at the big horn sheep.
These sheep come to the park every night and you can get pretty close to them. There are warning signs posted saying that these are wild animals and to not confront them. I wonder if anyone has been attacked. I was scared when two of the sheep started to fight but Bub was in front of us so we were okay.



I took the girls to the Children's Museum in Las Vegas. It was so much fun we were there for 6 hours and we only played with half of the stuff at the museum. Hailey loved it, I think she is the perfect age for playing there.

There was a cute kid size grocery store. Hailey played here forever. I started telling her that I wanted some grapes and other groceries when she said, "Okay well you are my sweetheart and I will get whatever I want for you- Okay!" I thought it was funny.

There is a outdoor carousel at this mall by our place.


Panda bear and Horse ( Hailey's favorite stuffed animals) come everywhere with us since we have moved to Henderson. They come to preschool, car rides, grocery shoping, water parks, bed, everywhere. I hope this just slowley ends by itself soon.



7 comments:

Melissa said...

I need to know where that park is! Also, we need to go back to that museum together... Asher would love it there!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what fun times and great things to do. looks like lots of great places for you to show us when we come down to visit! LOVE YA GAL!

The Bradley Family said...

Very fun and very cute girls!!! Mia is growing so fast! Jonas says Hi Hailey and he misses you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Marianne and Kory said...

That's crazy that those big horn sheep come down so close to people! It doesn't feel like we're going to Washington D.C. in just a few days...but we're excited to see you guys and your little Mya again.

tere said...

You are creating some absolutely wonderful memories for your little family!
Enjoy!

G Bruce Wilson said...

man ur kids are freakin cute i still havent meet my niece! maybe come to mexico and we can chill

The White's said...

Mia is getting big and Brandon is still ugly
-Cameron