Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Washington DC


Bub's little brother Jaymes just got married to the cutest girl named Emmalani. They really are a cute couple and we are excited to have her in our family. They were married in the Washington DC temple so Bub and I took Mia, ( Hailey went to her favorite place ever- Grandma & Grandpa Wilson's).

Me and my sister-in-laws - minus the bride!

Little Mia and her Daddy!


The bride and groom! Look how cute they are! I got lucky and got to take some cute pictures of them at the temple. Check my photography blog to see more from their special day!

We loved getting to see the Longenecker clan again. My neice Kate loved holding Mia, it was cute!




5 comments:

The White's said...

Im sl glad that you were able to go!! Mia looks just like her BIG sister, I love that!! Also Bub looked like he has lost weight. Glad you got to take pics of their special day!!

Jennie Z said...

Cute pics. Will you send me some? My camera quit working during the Friday night dinner.
Thanks!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

looks like a beautiful day, i bet you did a great job with the pics..you always do! HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT, MY WONDERFUL FRIEND!

Katy said...

YAY!! They did get married!!

Jonny and Amber said...

I can't believe how big all Bub's siblings are. It makes me feel really old. They were the cutest kids. The picture with all the sisters is darling.