Saturday, March 12, 2011

Love Every Moment






Wow-life is amazing! You know when you have those days when life is good, you feel on top of the world, you are just having fun with your hubby and babies? Well, I love those days.

The last few days we have not been feeling so good or on top of the world-yet I feel so so blessed! I know my Heavenly Father loves me because he has given me the opportunity to love my husband, to know what TRUE LOVE is. Bub has not been feeling on top of the world- poor guy:( During this time- I have realized how important my family is to me and to cherish the NOW, our every day lives and to never wish moments would go by more quickly. I feel so crazily blessed with great friends, who are our family to us-we are so lucky. We have family who are always supporting and praying for us. I feel surrounded by God's love and I am so thankful for that!

2 comments:

tere said...

How true it is! - Live in the moment. The past is already gone and the future will take care of itself if you take care of the now.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

AMEN!!