Sunday, September 25, 2011

DREAMS

I had a dream last night that I could not wake up from fast enough. It was awful. By the time I was awake, I found myself standing next to my bed sobbing. I felt like a little kid that had to be held just to be able to calm down and take a breath; which is exactly what Bub did, he just held me. In my dream, I lost my little Mia, she had been hit by a car and it was all to real. But, after I calmed down, all I could think about is- I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE MY GIRLS! I love them so much, and I need to slow down and enjoy their cute faces even more. My girls make me so happy, they make me smile, laugh, learn, grow, cry, and they are the focus of most of my prayers. I love them every day, but I need to love our every moments! The girls are in such fun stages, but I am so confused at how Hailey can possibly be out of her toddler years already. And I am reminded each day by Mia's witty remarks that she is 2 years old not 2 months old. Oh how I love my girls, and I love my family of 4! And if my family happens to stay this size forever, oh how blessed I am to have my family of 4! I LOVE YOU BUB, HAILEY, AND MIA!

2 comments:

tere said...

I hate that can of dreams. It's amazing how vivid they are. But you are right - enjoy every moment of every stage they are in. And you'll find that motherhood, family and your hubby is all that matters. The house, cars, etc. are the nice extras.
xoxoxoxoxo
mom

hailey said...

You are so sweet Danielle. I'm so sorry you had such a bad dream!! You've had too many bad dreams in your day.:) Your girls and husband are so blessed to have you!!!