Sunday, January 27, 2013

8 is Great

                          Hailey, Grace (from school), Graces sister?, Hailey Hughes from Church

                                                               The Ryan girls, Emily (Kate's sister)
                                                                  Aubrey (from soccer), Andalynn (from church)
                                                                                       Mia
                                                                   Lizzy (Church) and Kate (school)
 I  am not sure how Hailey can be 8 years old already but the cute girl just will not stop growing.  Hailey was so excited to have her 1st friend birthday party and I let her plan the whole thing.  It was at the River Mountain Park by our home. We decorated cupcake, played pin-the-tail, had pizza and the girls loved it.
 On the day of Hailey's birthday we had a small family celebration at home.  She got some Piano music, a Book of Mormon, and a CTR ring.



                          We sure love Hailey.  She is such an awesome, friendly, talented girl.

Hailey is growing up way to fast and time just keeps on flying by.  I thought I would ask her a few questions to help us remember her at this age forever.

How old are you? 8

What makes you happy? Playing with my friends
What is your favorite food? Orange Chicken
What is your least favorite thing to eat?  Tomatoes
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my family
What is your favorite TV Show? My Little Pony
What are you really good at? Sports
What is your favorite movie? The Lorax
What is your favorite color? Purple and Pink
What is your favorite song? Call me Maybe
Who is your best friend? My best friend in my family is Mia and my best friend at school is Kate
What do you and your Mom do together? make cookies together
What do you and your Dad do together? play video games and soccer
What is your favorite sport? Soccer
Where is your favorite place to go? Chucky Cheese
What is your favorite book? Junnie B. Jones
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Veterinarian

No comments: