Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bub's Travels

     

Bub has been traveling all over for his OBGYN residency interviews.  In Pennsylvania, Bub went out to the Amish area where he found Longenecker Road.  I have never met another Longenecker outside of our family.  I guess out in Pennsylvania they are all over the place.

Bub had an awesome time shooting guns with the Elders in our ward.  I guess the desert is good for something.  HAHA


It is weird to not know where our family will be living for the next 4-7 years.  The options have been narrowed down to Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Texas. It is exciting in a way to know we will be starting on a new adventure in places I have never been.  I am sure glad to know that the church is everywhere and we will be just fine. 

1 comment:

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

Oh my! That's too funny about the Longnecker name! When I went out to PA with Kirby for one of his interviews we met a guy with your last name and I was certain you were related because I've never heard of another Longnecker!! Good to know they thrive in PA ;) Excited for the match!! Good luck friend!!