Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Color Run


 I am so happy that Hailey and I got to do The Color Run together.  It was so much fun watching Hailey and to see how much she loved it.  Hailey decided that she should wear he swim goggles so she would be able to see the whole way through the race.  Hailey was jumping up and down as we waited for the race to start, she could hardly wait.
 Yum- colored corn starch right in the mouth.
 At the end of the race, Mia got to have some fun too.  We took her into the dance pit where we threw colored corn starch up in the air.  She loved it.  Look at her face, it is pure joy.
 We saw the Tregaskie's at the race too.
 I love these girls and all of the adventures I get to do with them and Bub.

 She did it! Hailey completed her 1st 5k andshe had a smile all the way to the finish line!






I hope this is the first of many fun races together.

4 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what a blast you guys had! that will be some great memories for her and you! aaron and i are mad that you are in shorts and short sleeves and we are in SWEATS and SWEATERS! what the hay!??!?! ha ha luv u!

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

I love Hailey's blue teeth!! What a cutie and you are such a fun mom! I ran this last year and told myself it would be the perfect family run...when I'm not nine months pregnant I'm doing it with them too:)

hailey said...

I love the pictures! You can tell Hailey is having the time of her life. You are such a sweet mom. I look up to you more than you know.

Kristen said...

Love it! Looks like you had a blast! Give those cute girls a hug for me :)