Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baby Blessing for Seth Daniel Longenecker


Baby Blessing for Seth Daniel Longenecker

January 4th, 2015- Given by your Grandpa Thomas Francis Longenecker


I ask the Holy Ghost to be present to accompany us during this blessing.

May you know how important it is to have this blessing done.

I bless you to know the importance of your name, especially Daniel. 

I bless you to be strong, healthy and to have the Spirit with you as you make decisions.

I bless you to be comforted in times of need.

I bless you to know those who love you and understand the teachings of your parents.

I bless you to be softened and understand the blessings of the gospel in your life and understand the blessing that you have in the future.

Be committed, be strong, be happy.

I bless you to have a strong and healthy spirit.

I bless you to be found in the safety of the circle of the priesthood. 

We reserve these blessings and many other blessing given by your Father in Heaven.

 

Priesthood holders in attendance-Grandpa Thomas Longenecker,  Dad- Brandon Longenecker, Uncles- Alan Zabriskie, Kory Longenecker, and Jaymes Longenecker, and Friend-Brother Pyne.

No comments: