Sunday, November 15, 2015

Feeling loved

I feel so grateful today for the amazing people in my life. You all make Michigan a great home away from home for us. Your kind acts of service toward me and my family make my heart swell. You were an answer to my silent prayers today. Thank you to the lady who put my baby to sleep and held him during the last hour of church. Thank you to the young man (12 yr old) who helped me carry a baby to the car when my arms were totally full. Thank you to my church family for your friendship and love. Thanks to the sweet nurses at my husbands work who always seem happy to see us and shower my children with love. Love you all.

4 comments:

Laura K. Pitts said...


I am very glad to comment on this site with the excellent content of your site.
clipping path service

Anonymous said...

Lovely post. Thanks for sharing.
clipping path service

Background Removal Service said...

I am very glad to comment on this site with the excellent content of your site.
https://clippingexpertasia.com/background-removal-service

Edward Herrera said...

Good post dear! I liked your article, thanks for sharing information. Great images and content flow, I am a content writer, write interesting and amazing article

Remove Complex Background