Friday, March 7, 2008

Summer Time In Logan is Beautiful!




So I guess you could say we are seriously "trunky" for summer time. We try to spend as much time outdoors as we can but it has been so cold, being outside isn't happening as often as we would like. All you Loganites now how this is. These are some family pictures from the summer of 07' and they remind me of all the fun and warmth summer brings. I am excited to go for walks, bike rides, to play at the park, go to the pool (everyday would be fine with me), go hiking, camping, star gazing. Anyway my list could go on and on. I guess spring comes before summer, but both seasons are welcome as far as the Longenecker's are concerned. Let it be Spring!

6 comments:

Katy said...

I love the family pictures...they are beautiful!!

Summers in Logan were awesome, but the winters suck!! This time of the year is the worst too...almost warm, but not really.

We miss you guys, we need to get together soon! Oh, and thanks for the picture of the girls!

Gowdies said...

Soo cute! Did you take those pictures? Beautiful! You guys are so cute!

Jennie Z said...

I guess I have been taking for granted the park time, walks and biking we have been doing all winter. You really should move to Florida. It's great! (except for the tornadoes we were dodging last week)

Brooke said...

Me too! We spent like 3 hours outside on Saturday because 40 degrees around here feels like 80! PS...when do I get to hear your news? CALL ME!!!

Beck said...

Danielle you look gorgeous in those pictures. Funny thing I was just talking to Nikki tonight about drill team and about you. Hope you guys are doing good.
megan

The Bradley Family said...

You family is just so cute! Hailey is just a beautiful little girl! How old is she now? So how are you guys liking Logan. I really wish we lived there I just love it there. We are going to be in LOgan for Easter weekend becasue it's Jonas' birthday the day before easter and so we thought we would spend the weekend with Scott's family. Anyway if your in town that weekend let me know. If we end up doing anything fun I'll let you know.