Friday, February 29, 2008

TAG

Tag....I'm it! My sister-in-law Jennie got me a while back but it looks like I missed the tag until now. SORRY! Anyway, I am about to tell you all what is in my purse. Bub knows this is a scary and kind of embarrassing situation. It really does not matter how big or small my purse is, it just accumulates junk. So here I go...

Two pairs of sunglasses
Ibuprofen
A dentist bill
One old checkbook without anymore checks in it
One new checkbook with checks in it
A bunch of pictures I picked up from Sam's club
Hand sanitizer
A monthly planner
Keys ( I don't know what they go to, truly they are in my purse from when Hailey was a baby and I would give them to her to play with):
Asthma medicine
A piece of a puzzle ( I put things in my purse when I find them and I'm away from home so they won't get lost, they just never make it out of my purse).
WIC packet
Pay stub
2 hair pins
A Dora the Explorer hair elastic
nursing scissors
And the best part, a ticket from some Logan Police man for not stopping all the way at a stop sign at 5am after I got off a bad night at work.
The next best part, I've got to get going to work right now so all of this stuff just went back into the black hole, my purse.

2 comments:

Jennie Z said...

At least you'll always have everything you need! Hey, how did your tests go last week?

Brooke said...

That sounds like a great supply of stuff! AND...I love Hailey's haircut--at least it's cute. I cut my hair and my sister's when we were about that age...and we were both pretty much bald. :)