Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

My cousin Crystal has the cutest little guy named Jonas. Hailey is so happy to have a cousin close by. Crystal and her family have been such a blessing to my family. She watches Hailey for us during the week and it has been amazing to see how happy Hailey has been since she has been able to go to their home while I work. Thank you so much Bradley's.
Hailey is almost 4 and yes she still holds grabs on to people's ears when she is tired.
Jonas and Hailey ready for fun!
Crystal, Hailey, and Jonas trick-or-treating down main street on Halloween Day. Hailey was a kangaroo and a butterfly this year she could not make up her mind.

2 comments:

The Bradley Family said...

way cute kids I must day..... not that I am biased at all. Yesterday Jonas and Hailey were watching a movie and they were sitting right next to each other and Hailey was rubbing JOnas' ear. It was pretty funny and cute all at the same time. Now I know why! She is just too cute for words!

Amy said...

Cute costumes! I love the kangaroo. I didn't know Hailey did that when she's tired - how adorable!