Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Shrink Fairy!

Santa brought Hailey a 12 inch Shamu that she just loves. The other day Hailey found a Shamu in her room that is 6 inches long, it is one that I got when I was little. Anyway, Hailey came running out of her room holding my little Shamu and said, "Mom look, my Shamu shrunk!" Of course Bub jumped all over the opportunity to play a little game with Hailey. Bub told Hailey that the Shrink Fairy came by and made Shamu little and she would come back soon and make Shamu big again. So it has been almost a month of this and the game is still going on strong. Today, Shamu was big and Hailey really wanted to bring it to church but it did not fit in her church bag. Soon after I told Hailey she could not bring Shamu, I found her saying a prayer- to the Shrink Fairy!!! So the game has ended, such a sad day for Bub, Hailey really was not that sad because now she has two Shamu's. Hopefully she will not be praying to the Shrink Fairy anymore. :)

5 comments:

The Bradley Family said...

I am telling you Hailey is one of the funniest kids I know. She has quite an imagination on her it's great! She makes me laugh all the time! It's nice to see kids that actually have imaginations it's rare that they do anymore

Marianne and Kory said...

That is so cute and funny. Keep the stories coming. We really like the story about Hailey and the spider baby. Kory has been telling everyone all the funny things she says. He tells everyone about "little baby Jesus Girl"

Dream Big Designs said...

Everything sounds like it is going well. I think you guys are crazy to wait to find out the sex. I am never that patient. I love the stories too.

The Murphy's said...

Hey this Jenna. I saw Hailey today in the salon she must have been with her babysiter. I was going to say hi to her but I didnt think she would remember me. I love your family pic they are so cute. I really like your hair in them as well.
Jenna

Brooke said...

I cannot get enough of those cute Hailey stories...seriously.