Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunny San Diego!

My parents took my family to San Diego for Christmas...and yes it was sunny and a little rainy but tons of fun!!! The resort we were at was right on the beach and when it rained we managed to have lots of fun inside. Bub and Bruce played and played at the free arcade and we stayed hyper.
We told Hailey she could get a stuffed animal after the Shamu show at Sea World and she picked this crooked toothed walrus. It is like her baby, she loves it!
Mission Bay Beach
My favorite temple!

We got to go on a tour of the USS Midway Aircraft carrier. It was amazing! I wanted a picture by this huge statue and yes, Hailey is trying to get in on the action.
Ya, so we found out this beach was unaccessible.
The boys!
It was sunny this day and so this is our best family picture! Like it?
Smile!

7 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay, looks like you had so much fun. i just want to get out of town, who cares if it is rainy...right!! just getting out of town and having some good ol fun...sounds like a blast. you are darling.

Katy said...

I'm totally jealous!! It looks like you guys had fun!! The San Diego temple is my favorite too...

The Bradley Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! Hailey still talks about it every day with so much excitment!

Dream Big Designs said...

Looks like so much fun! Hailey is getting so big! Also, congrats on the new little one.

tere said...

It was such a fun trip! We'll have to go again when Sam comes back, or he might just be sick and tired of the beach.
Mom

Jonny and Amber said...

Hey,
I haven't been blogging in awhile, so I am catching up. Looks like the vacation was a blast. Congrats on the baby! That is wonderful news!
Amber

Charee B Mcclellan said...

sorry i had to go the other day when you came to visit me. dang work, why did i have to get back to it!!! come anytime. I think BAI wanted to hire you!!! you looked great and it made me really miss you. PLEASE lets get together quick!