Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eggs Everywhere

We went down to the UC this weekend and had tons of fun!
Hailey and Grandpa riding the scooter!
We had a Easter egg hunt with the Wilson side of the family at the AF cemetery. Kind of weird, I know but it was fun. Hailey became attached to this cute little dog.
Hailey's favorite easter egg hunt was at my parents home. She had no competition. Look at the speed this girl has. She'll do anything for candy.
Hailey and her eggs.
I think I've only dyed easter eggs like twice in my life. We did it at my parents this year and it was so fun! We'll definitely have to do this again, we learned some tricks as we went along.
Grandma and Hailey having fun!
At the neighborhood hunt!
Hope you all had a great Easter!

4 comments:

pearce's said...

Hailey is getting soo tall. She will be the biggest help with the little one. Thanks for doing the pictures they turned out great. Let me know if you need anything.

The Bradley Family said...

I am so happy that Hailey had so much fun this weekend! I can't believe how great your Dad looks! We definatley have to fo pictures with Jonas and Hailey one of these weekends!

Jennie Z said...

That is so funny that you had an egg hunt at the cemetary!
I can't believe how long Hailey's hair is! We must have only seen it pulled up when we were there for Christmas. It is clear down her back!! Crazy. Hope you are feeling well. We'll call soon.

tere said...

Maybe they both need the helmets.
It's always fun to spend time with you guys.