Monday, April 6, 2009

Hannah Montana

Hailey: Mom, did Hannah Montana come from Heavenly Father?
Me: Ummm, yeah.
Hailey: YES, I have the best idea! I just have to tell Dad the Hannah Montana come from Heavenly Father and then he will like her to huh?

That's my girl!

Hailey started to like Hannah Montana when she saw her at the dentist and she found out both of their names start with the letter "H". Bub hates Hannah. Anyway, Hailey thinks it's funny to ask Bub if he like Hannah Montana because he gets mad (pretend). So, now Hailey is sure she will get her Dad to like Hannah and she is so excited!

2 comments:

The Bradley Family said...

too funny! Hailey you are quite the clever girl! Yet I would have to agree with Brandon Hannah is a little much! The other day Jonas told me he HATES the Jonas brother's becasue they stole his name and they sing like girls!

The White's said...

She is a smart little girl to think that her dad will have to like anything God makes!!
well my race is this weekend, but really you don't have to come.

will you tell me your email, please