Sunday, April 5, 2009

It is a crazy life!

Here are some updates in our life:

So many changes are about to come our way. What are they you wonder? Well now, that is a good question. Bub is graduating in May (yeah), so he may get a new job or not, he may get into a school or not,we may move or not. One thing is for sure, there is a baby coming whether we are ready or not! We really are so excited for a little one to be in our home but time is just flying. The baby will be here before we know it.

One year ago last month my Dad was diagnosed with cancer. It has been a whole year and he is doing awesome. The doctors are amazed at how well he has responded to treatments. He is such a strong man and yes he is still running. I love you Dad!

Bub is in warm Las Vegas this weekend for an interview and he gets to see his brother and his cute family! We wish we could have tagged along. I am still working and it has been crazy busy lately. Of course just when I am slowing down and bending over is not such an easy thing, is when my job picks up. But hey, I'm thankful for a job and even more thankful that I will be going on maternity leave. Yeah! As for Hailey, the girl has spunk and personality. She just started a tumbling class with Jonas (her cousin) and another friend. And she loves it! We sure love that girl!

3 comments:

The White's said...

Im so excited for your little one to come too! i can't wait to meet her or him. I wish bub luke and luke to you as well because we know babies are not as easy as Hailey thinks at coming out. HAHA

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i love how you worded that whole...or not thing...but to say the least....that baby is coming if you are ready or not. ahhhhh it will be fun, we need to get pictures!!!!! you are so hot and i just love ya.

Jonny and Amber said...

I am sure Bub will get into school. I wish he would of applied to Creighton. We could of been neighbors. Let us know if he gets into the school in Vegas. We have a good friend at the school down there. Can't wait to see the baby and I am glad your dad is doing better!