Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Super Girl!

Hailey loves to pretend she is a super hero. She keeps on telling us she doesn't need a seatbelt because she is a super hero. This is a fight she never wins!
It gets so windy and stormy here. We had a scary lightning storm on Sunday and Hailey dressed up in some awesome clothes with her cape and was Super Hailey. I thought she was going to fly away, her cape was all over the place. She felt totally cool!

Hailey got her hair cut! She looks so cute and her hair is so much easier to do. I love it and she loves it too! She keeps asking if she can have purple (her favorite color) hair. Scary, I know!



Yeah so this is what I do with Hailey while I'm feeding Mia. Seriously, Mia is there, just not in the picture thank goodness. Hailey seems to feel a little left out during this time, so we take pictures.







3 comments:

The White's said...

That is funny that you take pictures while you feed Mia. I love the hero picture with he cap flying, it looks like she is ready to take into flight!

Beck said...

Your girls are so dang cute. And you are such a cute mom. Hope your doing good!!

The Bradley Family said...

I love her haircut! it is soooo cute on her!!!