Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Awww, So scared!

Cute little Mia was sleeping so well. So, I pulled out my camera to snap a picture of my sleeping beauty. I got right above her when all of the sudden, BAM, her eyes popped open and all she saw was a camera in her face. Yeah, I think she was a little scared.
Mia is three months old today! Time did not go by this fast when she was in my belly. My girl is growing so fast and she has to most awesome thigh rolls that we all just love to pinch. We love pinching her cheeks too, her face cheeks that is.


Her personality has totally burst out of her this last week. She is such a smily girl and loves to talk. Oh and she is very ticklish. Bub can get her to giggle when he tickles her. Super cute!





3 months old!
I am so in love with my girls and we have been having a lot of fun getting to hang out over the last 3 months.




7 comments:

The White's said...

O i love her in that hat!! she is BIG and holding her head, o man she is not a little little baby any more. I do love the big eyes in the first picture that is funny! you really do take great pictures.

Thomas, Jesi, and Greyson said...

wow really 3 months!! wow time flies! How's vegas? we sure miss you. We'll have to come visit you soon.

The Bradley Family said...

Ican't believe it's been 3 months already! She is growing too fast! Those pictures are so darling and the first one is hilarious!

Jennie Z said...

That first picture is hilarious!
So fun that she is starting to giggle!

Melissa said...

What a cute family! I'm glad I got to meet you yesterday!

Dream Big Designs said...

She is SOOOO DARLING! She is also starting to really look like her sister, in her own sort of way. You have such amazing daughters!

Shelly said...

These are sooo cute! you do such a great job!!!