Sunday, September 20, 2009

Touro-A Jewish School

Moving to Henderson has been a great move for us. It is still crazy hot here but there are so many great things that have happened that makes the heat not an issue.

Perks-
We live in an awesome ward.
We have made great friends.
Bub loves what he is learning!
Hailey is in preschool and loves it!
Oh yeah, Bub has a new calling, he is in NURSERY!
I'm still at home with the girls!

And another great perk--
Touro is a Jewish school and the students get Jewish holidays as well as the normal holidays off. I love this! I have never paid close attention to the Jewish holidays until now but I have learned that this time of year there are a couple. YEah, we will get to have Bub home more often. Bub had this last Friday off so we had a game night with some friends. I was tons of fun!

Oh yes and my favorite perk ever-
Bub has a class called osteopatic manipulation (something like that). Anyway, he comes home and gets to practice on me and Hailey! We love it, it's basically like an awesome massage!

4 comments:

Dave and Chelsi said...

SOOO glad to hear things are going well. That's great Brandon really likes the school (and gets a couple extra breaks with you girls!) though we're still hoping he'll come back and save us at work! :-) Miss you guys!

Melissa said...

I'm sad we missed your house on Thursday... I heard it was so much fun. We will have to have another game night soon!

Brooke said...

I am SO glad that everything is going well down there for you all. I have thought of you often--I just haven't had the time to check your bloggy. Your girls are SO adorable--I love that you get to do girly things with them. I am personally getting REALLY good at making truck sounds and playing in the dirt/mud/rocks/sand...etc. Anyway...pass your new number along to me when you get a chance. I'd love to call and see what else is new. Good luck with everything and enjoy that required massage practice!

Jennie Z said...

OOOh. Nice to get a free massage! Glad you are making some good friends. The thing we loved most about living there was the great friends we made. There are some great people out there! Hope you have some happy Jewish Holidays.