Saturday, September 12, 2009

Take me out to the ball game.

We went to watch the Las Vegas 51's baseball game with the Longenecker's. We had cotton candy, drinks and yes, peanuts. It was so much fun! Thank you Longenecker's for the tickets, we had so much fun hanging out with you.

Sorry about the belly shot.
Hailey loves hanging out with Jaden and Alissa (her cousins). Alissa and Hailey being silly while eating a yummy treat!
The girls and I went to Utah this last week while Bub had his first block (test) week. We got to sleep over at Cam and Addy's and we had so much fun. Hailey and Rio played with babies all night and the next day. Rio saw me with my nursing cover on while I was feeding Mia then the next thing I saw was cute Rio with the cover around her neck and she was holding a baby. It was pretty funny but really she was just wrapping her baby up in a blanket that goes around your neck? :)
My Mom and Dad teach temple prep and family relations class at a singles ward. I went to listen to the lesson and was a little out of place with my Mia. Anyway, my Mom and Dad are awesome teachers!
My Mom got to drive back to Henderson with me and it was 15 times better to have her there. She drove the whole way while I took care of the girls! Thanks for all your help Mom!

2 comments:

Gowdies said...

so fun! Mia is too cute!

G Bruce Wilson said...

nursing what here the girls just whip their stuff out and feed on the bus the train anywhere they are and theres no cover so thank goodness we have somesort of standard in the states