Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday Girl!

We had a small get together with some of Mia's friends for her 2nd Birthday.

We had some yummy ice cream, cupcakes, and cake pops. The kids were in heaven!
Me and my girls!
Say, "CHEESE"
I can't believe Mia is 2, she has grown up into a toddler really fast. She is 36 inches tall and 30 lbs.
I attempted to make some yummy cake pops. It took a lot of work but it was really fun, the girls got to help me decorate them and eat them of course.

This is a picture of a pinata that Hailey made for Mia's birthday. We had no idea she made this-it was a surprise for us all. Turns out it was filled with gold fish and fruit loops.

Happy Birthday Mia Girl-We Love YOU!!!

3 comments:

tere said...

It looks like you guys had a great time.
You need Cocoa to come clean all the fish and fruit-loops.
I wish we would've been there :(
xoxoxoxo

Jennie Z said...

Fun to catch up on your blog and see all the pics of your cute little girls! Love Hailey's pinata idea. That girl is so creative :) Can't wait to see you guys later this summer.

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

hey! I'm so sorry I didn't let you know we weren't going to make it! It looks like it was a blast! Mia is a doll! Have fun in Utah for the next bit!! Tara