Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad's are the best!

To all you men out there who are Dad's-Happy Father's Day!

Now about my Dad. Dad, you are the greatest. I could go on and on about you and all the fun times we have had, and all the great things that you have taught me. I decided thought that I would focus on my very favorite thing about you. I remember being little and whenever I was sad, got hurt, or really happy; you would give me a hug. Your hugs meant told me that you loved me, that you would be there for me, and that you are happy to be my Dad. Today, your hugs are still my favorite thing about you. Thanks for always being there for me. I LOVE YOU!

I feel so lucky to have such a great Dad, and feel so blessed that my girls have an awesome Dad as well. Hailey and Mia adore their Dad, they wrestle, play soccer, and their favorite thing to do is to cuddle with him. Bub has arms that hold our girls safe and secure and they love it. Bub, thanks for being such a good Dad to our girls. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: