Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bruce & Austi Wedding Day-Draper Temple

My Girls at Bruce & Austi's Reception
 I have another Sister-in-Law-Austi.  Bruce and Austi were married at the Draper Temple on Dec. 29th.
 My girls always love seeing the pretty brides, and it is even more fun when they know them and get to hug them.
 Sam, Bruce, Me, and Liza.   Love you guys-so glad we get to be together forever.
 My sweet little family.  We were freezing that day but anytime we can get a picture we will sure try.
                                                              My Mom and her girls.
                                      My Mom and all of her Girls, except the miniature ones.
The lovely couple.
Sam and Vanessa trying to keep our Hailey warm.
Mom and Bruce-what a special day.  I'm glad we could all be together on this day.  We felt our Dad close by too.

2 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Looks like a great day for you guys! They looks soo handsome and beautiful!! BTW, you looked TOP NOTCH!

hailey said...

What great pictures! I love the last picture of Bruce hugging your mom...so sweet.:)