Friday, January 6, 2012

Hailey had a Birthday!

 Hailey turned 7 years old in December.  We were lucky we got to celebrate with family around us. 
 This is the first year that Hailey and Bub got to go on a date and pick out her own store bought Birthday cake.  I was sure she would come back with some sort of Character cake but instead she picked out a delicious chocolate cake.  She said, " I just looked so good, I had to get it."
 We let Hailey paint her sister's face for the party and Mia was in heaven.  Look at the little girls face-she was so excited to have her face painted into a dog.
 We sure all love being at Grandma and Grandpa's home. We all make our selves comfy and cozy.  Cocco the greatest dog ever just lets the girls sleep on her.
 Hailey is growing up so fast.  There are times that I look at her and wonder how on earth has she turned into my sweet, beautiful, fun and smart 7 year old in such a short amount of time.  I feel lucky to have such a great girl!
                                                      We love you Hailey-Happy Birthday girl!

3 comments:

tere said...

I love seeing these pics. it has been good to have you all together. I think it has been good for all of us.

tere said...

I love seeing these pics. it has been good to have you all together. I think it has been good for all of us.

tere said...

Hailey looked so happy on her birthday. I'm glad!
xoxoxo