Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Holiday's

 We got to have Christmas at our own home this year.  It was so much fun especially because we had my Mom and Eliza with us.  We made treats, and more treats and more treats, we saw lights at a cactus garden (it was no Temple Square-but fun), sing songs and play.

 The girls saw Santas footprints coming up to our door. This is something that always happened at my home growing up-even when I was 20 years old.
 We had a few gifts under the tree from some family, friends, me, Bub, and Santa but the real present was discovered later in our backyard.

 We got a trampoline.  We left all the curtains closed until we were done opening presents then we asked Hailey to open the curtains and blinds so we could get some light in our home.  Hailey opened the curtains and went crazy.  They have loved having the trampoline.  I have loved having it, we all have fun on it, the girls will jump forever and get tiered and we are all happy.  Bub and I even jump but then Mia cries:)


I feel so lucky that we got to spend so much time together in December with Bub, the girls and my family.  Now that the holidays and busy time for our family is over-I miss them all so much!  I can not wait to see my Utah family again soon!

3 comments:

tere said...

Liza and I had fun at your house. It was so fun to see the girls' faces as they experienced Christmas. I slept so good there!
We miss you guys!
xoxoxo

Charee B Mcclellan said...

tramps are sooo much fun! we got one this year as well, and i think that aaron and i are on it just about as much or more than that kids. great at night for star gazing and such! so fun! so glad that the girls are loving it! luv you!

Dream Big Designs said...

Such a cute family! Miss you guys.