Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day

 I am so grateful for all the great moments I have had with my Dad.  I love him and am so happy he is my Dad. I feel blessed to have him and his example in my life. Happy Fathers Day to my Dad!
I love this picture of the girlies.  I hope this will be a good reminder to them every day of what our goals in life should be about.
                          Memorial Day weekend my Dad's headstone was placed.  It is beautiful! 

                       I asked the girls questions about there Dad and this is what we came up with.

DAD
·       My Dad is I don’t know years old.
·       His hair is brown and his eyes are brown or red or green.
·       My Dad likes to wear black shirts.
·       He loves to eat chicken.
·       He is smart because he knows I don’t know.
·       My Dad works hard at the doctors.
·       My Dad always tells me secrets.
·       It makes my Dad happy when I make funny eyes.
·       If he could go on a trip, he would go to the dolphin place, and he would take Mia.
·       I really love it when my Dad loves my teddy bear.
·       If I could give my Dad anything, it would be a prize.
·       My favorite thing about my Dad is kissing him.

Love MIA

DAD
·       My Dad is 17 years old.
·       His hair is nice and his eyes are cool.
·       My Dad likes to wear T-shirts.
·       He loves to eat Mexican Food.
·       He is smart because he knows everything.
·       My Dad works hard at school.
·       My Dad always tells me to not touch the TV.
·       It makes my Dad happy when he plays soccer with me.
·       If he could go on a trip, he would go to a soccer game, and he would take our family.
·       I really love it when my Dad Kisses me & Gives me hugs.
·       If I could give my Dad anything, it would be love.
·       My favorite thing about my Dad is he is my Dad & he can take care of me.

Love HAILEY

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

What a cute idea! You're so creative. Hope things are going well! Love that pic of the girls in front of the temple. Priceless!

The White's said...

I love the questions and answers! and the girls dresses. your a great mom!