Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mia is 3



My baby is 3 years old.  I want to remember everything about her or try to.  So here are a few questions that Miss Mia answered for me today.

How old are you? 3
What makes you happy? Ridding a pony
What is your favorite food? Mac & Cheese
What is your least favorite thing to eat?  Tomatoes
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with Jake
What is your favorite TV Show? Umizoomi
What are you really good at? Playing
What is your favorite movie? Princess & The Frog
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Crazy Train (Ozzy), Hey Soul Sisster ( Train)
Who is your best friend? Jake
What do you and your Mom do together? Build a giraffe (Legos)
What do you and your Dad do together? Hide & Seek
What is your favorite sport? Catch
Where is your favorite place to go? Sea World
What is your favorite book? Mickey Mouse
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Princess

I love the stage that Mia is in.  I can't get enough of her.  Love you Mia!

1 comment:

tere said...

I love this photo. She looks so happy with her little friends.