Friday, October 19, 2012

9 Years and Counting





I love this man!  We have a an awesome 9 years together and forever will me amazing with Bub by my side.
I decided I wanted to take Bub on a day date this year for our anniversary.  We headed over to Lake Las Vegas and rented a paddle boat and hung out on the lake for a while then we went and had some yummy Mexican food.  Our date got even better when we went and saw the show Wicked.  Wicked was amazing.  After the show we went and had some frozen yogurts and headed back home to spend time as a family.  We had a great time together and we will take any minute we can spend with each other and the girls.  It is a good life and we are blessed.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

tere said...

From a mom's point of view - looking at you you guys together with your little ones brings so much joy. I'm so glad you have one another. Being each-other's best friend makes life worth living.
xoxoxox