Thursday, February 7, 2008

Girls Trip!

Addy White, Maren Mather, and myself ( Danielle), decided that we were in need of a girls trip. I came down from Logan and met up with Addy and Maren and we drove down to St. George and spent the night at a friends house. The next morning we drove to Yuma, Arizona. Maren and her hubby are living in Yuma for the winter and spring. It was soooooooooo beautiful down there.


We are in the courtyard where Maren is living, picking grapefruit from a tree. Seriously! It was the sweetest grapefruit I have ever had.
Maren and I holding our breakfast. Yuma was a lot of fun. The courtyard was not only beatiful and full of fruit, but it had some of my favorite things- a pool and hot tub. Yep- we definitly spent our girl time out in the water. Shaun, thank you for letting us still your wife.
Saturday evening we drove to San Diego, one of my favorite places ever. Sunday morning we went to a near my LDS church where we found some college friends who lived in the dorms with Maren and I in Logan. And if that wasn't strange enough, Addy new them to from high school days. After church, we went as saw one of the most beatiful temples ever. The San Diego temple.

The weather was beautiful in San Diego. Very different than our winter wonderland in Logan, Utah. We spent as much time outdoors as possible. Smile girls!






What a beautiful temple!




Yep, we are at the beach! It was sooooo pretty and very relaxing. We brought some lunch with us, spent time collecting sea shells, and just had a lot of fun.
Me and the freezing cold ocean! Something about the sound of the water and the view was so relaxing to me. I loved it!

Smile! We were at the coolest beach I have ever been too. There was a bordwalk full of resturants and shops. There was also an amusment park and of corse cotton candy.




Yeah, so there were birds all over the place and it looks like one decided to poo on me. Needless to say, I had to get in the cold water and wash off. I guess it's all part of the experience huh.




Here is my cute friend Addy. She just chilled out on the sand looking oh so cute.



Like I said, it was a beautiful day!



What can I say, it was a great time. Thanks ladies! We'll have to do this again sometime.

4 comments:

Marianne and Kory said...

It sounds like you and your friends had a lot of fun! You deserved a fun vaction with your friends! Congratulations on your nursing degree :)

Brooke said...

Yeah for updates! I am jealous of your girls' trip--it looks like fun! And CONGRATS on graduation...what a great day for you ALL!!! Those Christmas pictures are adorable too! I am glad you have a blog so I can "see" you guys more often.

Katy said...

What!?!? Were you going to hide this blogging business from me? ;)
I'm super jealous of the road trip...count me in next time!! We miss you guys.

Jennie Z said...

Sounds like a fun trip! It is always great to escape with your girlfriends!! Congrats on your graduation and good luck on your tests! I was glad to see more posts on your blog!