Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hailey gave herself a haircut!

I decided that I would buy Hailey a pair of scissors today to teach her how to cut. For real, its something kids have to learn. I had her cutting pieces of paper and when she was done she would bring them to me, ( I was in the same room as Hailey, I was just cleaning). When suddenly it got way to quiet and I realized that I had not seen her for a second. I went to find her and..... she was cutting her hair! AWWWWWWW! I should have known ( I did it when I was little). I scared her as I screamed for her to stop and picked her up ready to head out the door to the beauty school ( you can get cheap haircuts there, it's great!). But then I took another second to look at her and really she gave herself a great haircut. So anyway, Hailey now has bangs.

3 comments:

Jennie Z said...

Scary! Good Job Hailey- when can she enroll in beauty school?

Katy said...

I was going to say...show me the bad haircut!! Could she cut Ellie's too? I'll make an appointment...

Gowdies said...

wow! She did do a good job! Maybe a future hairstylist?!