Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Mommy Graduated!

Hey everyone, I'm at WSU watching my Mom graduate! Yeah MOM! My Grandma and Dad were watching my Mom on her "special day" too.
Oh and this is Maren my Mom's best friend. She came to watch my Mom too. Thank you everyone for your support.
Good job Mom!
I graduated from WSU with a nursing degree in December 2007. I definitly could not have made it through school without my husband's encouragement and support. Thank you so much, I love you! I also want to give lots of hugs and a big thank you to my family, who also helped make graduation a possibility for me. Thanks to our friends and neighbors who have all helped us through this time. I love you all. Oh yes and thanks to my little Hailey, who kept me laughing and smiling. I love you tonz!

No comments: