Sunday, September 21, 2008

Flowers everywhere!

A bakery 1/2 block away has their property sprayed with with wild flowers every year. It is sooooo pretty. Hailey and I went there today to take some pics and the field was full of photographers. I love taking pictures of my cute Hailey. She is getting so big!!!





Anyway, Hailey was being her fun loving self as you can see. I took about 100 pictures just like this, Hailey being crazy and fun.




It was tons of fun but we came home with over 20 mosquito bites. Totally worth it though. I think!

9 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow, that is way beautiful!! is that cumb brothers? i will have to go out and take a few myself...but it's just not the same taking flowery pictures with a boy....or is it ok???? cute cute

Gowdies said...

So cute! She is growing up!!! She is beautiful. Fun!

tatum said...

AWWW she's so cute!! we are doing great! xo

Jonny and Amber said...

She is so beautiful!

the McLaughlin's said...

Jessica and I (Bryan) are going to hire you to take our pictures sometime. You're good. We're poor though so keep it cheap:) We finally put a link to your blog on our blog so now we are officially friends! Exciting isn't it? Jess said we need to meet up and talk Beachbody sometime too. Just let me know. I'm a busy guy, but I think you guys are even busier. Later...

G Bruce Wilson said...

ha ha hayley is so funny thats totally her with the faces. yeah she's gotta get that from me...some how??? anyway uh, yeah Happy anniversary! this week!

Jennie Z said...

Beautiful pics as always. Funny Hailey!

Marianne and Kory said...

She looks so cute and her eyes are so stinkin' pretty!

Dream Big Designs said...

I always love looking at your pictures. I should hire you to come take some of Soph. I can't believe how big Hailey is getting. We miss you guys.