Monday, September 15, 2008

No weekends/holidays- Is this a joke?

Today was the first day of my new job with the IHC Hospice team. Wow have I got a lot to learn. I think it will be a great experience and I get to work with awesome people. Guess what the best part is? No weekends or holidays!!! That will be a huge change for me. I have worked weekend and holidays since I was 15 years old working at the Watergardens Movie Theater. I am really excited to have weekends off with my little family and get to go to church with them every week. Anyway, wish me luck!

6 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

man that will be sooooooooo nice. so glad that you got a good job, wish i had asked you about it more the other day. do you think it will be a keeper?! now we can play on the weekends...right! sorry about the message the other night...i didnt get it till way late and by then you had left too. sorry about that....hope all worked out for you. luv ya

Shaun and Maren said...

Yea!!!! I hope it will work out for you and you will like it. I'm glad you listened to my advice ;) It was really selfish - I want to be able to see you when we come to visit!

Katy said...

Congrats on the new job!! You won't know what to do on the weekends now!!

Shelly said...

Hey Danielle! How are you? Long time no see. Your pics look so darn cute! What a darling family!

Jennie Z said...

Congrats on your new job and your new freedom!!

Brooke said...

Hooray for you! I am truly overjoyed that you finally have a better job for your family. I hope it all goes well for you! I miss you TONS!