Monday, September 8, 2008

Here Kitty,kitty,kitty!

We had some people move into a duplex next to us for 4 days. The day they were moving the lady came over and asked if I had seen her cat. I told her that I would let her know if I saw her cat before they moved. Night came and the neighbors were gone. The next night we had a huge storm and this cat showed up at our door. It had a blue collar like our neighbor said, but guess what? No name or number. What good is a collar on a cat with out a name or number on it. Seriously, it's not like you can hook up a leash to the cats collar and take it for a walk or anything. Anyway we had a moment of weakness and thought the cat was scared so we gave it milk and tuna fish. Three days later the cat showed back up. The cat obviously was an indoor cat and would probably die without food. So we just gave it milk this time and the cat left again. Well guess who was at our door today? The blue collared nameless, homeless, ownerless cat. Dang freaking cat go away! Now I wish I would have gotten that lady's name & number. I tried to call a humane society but Cache Valley does not have one. So if anyone has any advise for me on what the heck we should do about this cat who has adopted itself to us, ( besides shoot it), let me know! Hey Mather's you like cats right? :)

5 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

haa haa, this is the funniest story ever! of course it loves you guys...who doesn't!? i thought we did have a humane sociaty. maybe call petsmart or dallis and bretta. they did something for animals for years. otherwise hope all goes well and you figure things out. any luck with a job? hey we will be having a little bday party for tate saturday sometime. i will call you or bring you an invite. luv ya

Jennie Z said...

Stop feeding it and it will go away. I don't like cats either. good luck.

Katy said...

Personally I only like dead animals (and monkeys)!!

It looks like someone was able to fix Hailey's hair (or do you just have it up?).

The White's said...

Don't bring the cat to Lehi, you know I would not be able to take care of it.

Shaun and Maren said...

We do like OUR cat. Go to petsmart and get the name of who brings the pets on saturdays. i know they will take it.